Have you come across untranslated sections on screens that your resources need to work with on a daily basis? Did you develop a customization that needs to be localized into a number of languages? SAP customers planning global roll-outs and SAP integrators developing add-ons to SAP on-premise or cloud systems can stop worrying – GlobalizeMe has both the SAP C-User translators and the SAP language technology experts that you need to solve any language challenge in your SAP systems.
Whether you prefer us to take care of the entire process in a Full Service scenario or prefer to be trained by us and stay in control of the process in a Support Service scenario, we will guide you through the process and deal with the parts you prefer to outsource. Here are some of the steps you can rely on us for:
- Set up the translation environment.
- Introduce you to SAP’s translation module SE63.
- Determine the scope of translation.
- Plan the effort of translation for scheduling and resource & cost planning purposes.
- Determine in which systems the translations should be performed.
- Organize transports between the different systems.
- Deal with translation from various source and development languages into multiple target languages.
- Organize core localization tasks like the translation of customizing entries and custom developments, then the roll-out into different languages.
- Manage delta translations and reuse existing ones for release upgrades.
Rely on GlobalizeMe to recommend best practices for the planning, execution and maintenance of localization projects for your SAP software. Here’s why you’ll end up a happy customer:
- Translations will be consistent with existing SAP interfaces, as all of our SAP translators are SAP C-Users, that have access to SAP’s terminology databases, UI exports and style guides.
- Our turnaround speeds are impressive, regardless of the number of languages, as we have excellent access to in-country SAP teams across the world.
- Our SAP Language Technology expertise covers everything. We know how to extract data from SAP systems and how to import them back in after translation.
- We’re ISO 17100 GlobalizeMe is an ISO certified company, which means that our translation processes and customer service meet the highest standards.
Experience the difference.